Capacitance type Level Transmitters are used for all types of liquids (without Moisture, Fumes and Foam)
Capacitance Level Transmitter works on principle of change in Capacitance between two metallic surfaces.
The Sensing Probe would be SS rod coated with PTFE and the Metallic Tank would be considered as Reference.We also have the Capacitance type Level Transmitter suitable even to operate in non-metallic tanks
- Accuracy : 1% FSD
- Medium : Conducting liquids like water based solutions or, even non conducting mediums like diesel
- Mounting : from Top of the tank
- Level Indication : Digital through a Panel mounted Indicator (needs external power supply)
- Max.sensing length of the transmitter : up to 3 meters with Rod and up to 10 meters with Rope
- Sensor MOC : PFTE coated SS 316 (Rod type probe or, Rope type probe)
- Process connection: Threaded, flanged or, Triclover connection
- Electrical Terminal Housing : Weather proof Aluminium or, flameproof
- Output of the transmitter : 4 to 20 mA
- Power Supply : 24 V DC (2 wire)
- Max. Fluid Temp. : up to 150 degree C
- Max. Fluid Pressure : 10 Kg/cm2
- If temperature is continuously varying, capacitance level transmitters are not recommended.