- Conductivity type Level Switches
Conductivity type Level Switches
Conductivity type Level Switches are very commonly used for liquid level sensing and control applications. It is suitable only for conducting liquids.
- No moving part, free from maintenance.
- No special cable required for signal transmission, ECONOMICAL to install.
- Long cable connection permissible between probe and evaluation unit.
- AC on probes for prevention of electrolytic deterioration of electrodes.
- Low voltage on probe for operational safety.
- Variety of control functions and installation system available, beside single point switching.
- a] Two point action for automatic pump control.
- b] Two point independent switching.
- c] Three point switching, two points with pump control logic and one independent point
- d] Four point switching having two-pump control logic.
- Variety of probes available for various process conditions.
- Multichannel -4 point independent switching available for various process conditions.
Note :To receive quick response, please provide your basic requirement details and max.Application information.
Technical Specifications (Standard):
DIN Rail mounting
0 C to +60 C
230/110 V AC (+/-15%), 50 Hz or 24 V DC (ON REQUEST)
1 sets of potential free c/o contacts rated at 10 amps, 250 V AC for non-inductive loads.
Aluminium Die Cast
1.5 Kg Cast Al.
- 1 Per Day
- 2 - 3 Week
- Carton Box
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
501-504, 5th Floor, Raunak Arcade, Near THC Hospital, Gokhale Road, Naupada, Thane (W), Thane Maharashtra India +918037301913