Capacitance type Level Indicators - Rod type
Price And Quantity
- , Piece/Pieces
- Capacitance type Level Indicators
- Up-to 200 degree Celsius (oC)
- For Industrial Use
Capacitance type Digital Level Indicators are used for all types of liquids (without Moisture, Fumes and Foam)
- Working principle : Capacitance
- This instrument works on principle of change in Capacitance between two metallic surfaces.
- The Sensing Probe would be SS rod coated with PTFE and the Metallic Tank would be considered as Reference.
- We have the Capacitance type Level Transmitter suitable even to operate in non-metallic tanks
- Accuracy : 1% FSD
- Medium : Conducting liquids like Water and water based solutions or, Non Conducting mediums
- Mounting : from Top of the tank
- Level Indication : Digital through a Integrated or, Panel mounted Indicator (needs external power supply)
- Max.sensing length of the transmitter : up to 3 meters with Rod and up to 10 meters with Rope
- Sensor MOC : PFTE coated SS 316 (Rod type probe or, Rope type probe)
- Process connection : Threaded, flanged or, Triclover connection
- Electrical Terminal Housing : Weather proof Aluminium or, flameproof
- Output of the transmitter : 4 to 20 mA
- Power Supply : 24 V DC (2 wire)
- Max. Fluid Temp. : up to 150 degree C
- Max. Fluid Pressure : 10 Kg/cm2
- If temperature is continuously varying, capacitance level indicators are not recommended.
Note : To receive quick response, please provide your basic requirement details and max.Application information.
- 1 Pieces Per Day
- 2 - 3 Week
- Carton Box
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
501-504, 5th Floor, Raunak Arcade, Near THC Hospital, Gokhale Road, Naupada, Thane (W), Thane Maharashtra India +918037301913