- , Piece/Pieces
- 4 - 20 Ampere (amp)
- Digital Level Indicators - Submersible Hydrostatic type
- For Industrial Use
Digital Level Indicators - Submersible Hydrostatic type
This Instrument are a pressure transmitter available in 4 ... 20 mA current loop or in voltage output signal versions. This transmitter offers a very high accuracy over a wide temperature range, an excellent repeatability and very long term stability.
The piezo-resistive silicon sensor is anodic bonded on a very stable glass base, which is attached to a stainless steel construction. This assembly guaranties an excellent thermal isolation.
The sensor is isolated from the process by a stainless steel diaphragm (1.4435 / 316L) and a filling liquid. The electronics is located within the hermetically sealed transmitter housing which give the Instrument an excellent resistance to shock and vibration. Protection class IP 68.
Because these are small and submersible is universally suitable for all kinds of hydrostatic level measurements. It is the ideal product for environments such as in the food and beverage industries, water level measurement and all kind of standard industrial and processing applications.
- Range up to 20 bar (200 mH 2O)
- Accuracy: 0.1%FS, 0.2% FS, 0.4 %FS and 1%FS.
- Stainless steel submersible
- Quick response time < 25 to 30 ms
- High long-term stability
- Excellent repeatability
- Active compensation for temperature drifts
- 4 ... 20 mA and Voltage outputs
- External zero setting
- ATEX II 1G, II 2G and II 1D
- Lloyds Register Approval
Note : To receive quick response, please provide your basic requirement details and max.Application information.
- 1 Pieces Per Day
- 2 - 3 Week
- Carton Box
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
501-504, 5th Floor, Raunak Arcade, Near THC Hospital, Gokhale Road, Naupada, Thane (W), Thane Maharashtra India +918037301913