- Differential Pressure Gauge
- Textile Industry, Mechanical Engineering
- +/- 2 %
- (CE Certified model)
- These gauges are suitable for Non-Magnetic Fluids only.
- Range : various ranges from 0.25 to 10 bar
- Dial Size : various options like 2", 2.1/2", 3.1/2", 4", 4.1/2" or, 6" dia.
- Connection : 1/4" NPT - F (Optional BSP)
- Accuracy : + / - 2% FSD (Ascending)
- Working Pressure : High static pressure - 200 Kg/cm2 with Aluminium pressure port and 400 bar for SS pressure port
- Porting : Options like - In-Line, Back or, Bottom
- Calibration : Non-Linear, spread over 65 degrees to 75 degrees Arc.
- Sensing Element : Piston
- Wetted parts : Aluminium, Brass, SS 316, Buna N, Viton
- Max. Working Temp.: Max. 80 degree C if Buna N is used, it can be max. 200 degree C if Viton is used.
- Enclosure : IP 65
- Singe or, Duel Reed Switch Contacts can be provided along with DP Gauge, either in IP 65 or, in Flameproof enclosure
Note :To receive quick response, please provide your basic requirement details and max.Application information.
- 1 Pieces Per Day
- 2 - 3 Week
- Carton Box
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
501-504, 5th Floor, Raunak Arcade, Near THC Hospital, Gokhale Road, Naupada, Thane (W) Thane Maharashtra India +918068091118