- The Transmitter works on Sound Waves and the out put from the same ( 4 to 20 mA) is given to a Digital level Indicator.
- The instrument is suitable for Foam Free and fumes Free material only.
- The type of Transmitters are 2 wire type and 3/4 wire type.
- Simple push-button calibration (Accurate)
- Output 4-20 mA / 20-4 mA
- (Isolated on 4 Wire Model's only)
- Built-in temperature compensation
- Optional RS232 Or RS485 communications with calibration, diagnostics and data
- logging software
- PLC compatible
- Three or Four Wire Operation
- Self Cleaning operation of sensor face
- Solids (Models 25 U, 45U & 52U Below)
- Solids Range Approx. Â½ of liquid
- C = Communication 4 for 485 or 2 for 232, Blank = no Communications
- XX = Operating Frequency, U = Ultrasonic 400 = AC Power, 300 = DC Power
501-504, 5th Floor, Raunak Arcade, Near THC Hospital, Gokhale Road, Naupada, Thane (W), Thane, Maharashtra, 400602, India